State Specialized Russian Export-Import Bank (Joint Stock Company) was founded in 1994 to implement the state policy aimed at boosting and supporting Russian exports. The Bank has been successfully implementing export projects in the CIS, APAC, BRICS, Latin America, and other countries.
EXIMBANK OF RUSSIA is a part of the Russian Export Center Group.
- Moody’s Investors Service: the Bank has been assigned a ‘Ba1’ long-term foreign currency credit rating (stable outlook)
- RAEX (Expert RA): ‘ruAA’ individual credit rating with a stable outlook
- Analytical Credit Rating Agency (ACRA): AA(RU) credit rating (stable outlook)
Membership in Associations and Organizations:
- Association of Russian Banks (ARB)
- Moscow Exchange
- National Association of Stock Market Participants
- Russian Finance and Banking Union (RFBU)
- National Committee for the Assistance to the Economic Cooperation with Latin American Countries (CN CEPLA)
- ICC Russia – World Business Organization
Name and contacts of the local unit of the Bank of Russia that supervises the Bank’s activities: Main Directorate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation for the Central Federal District in Moscow. Address: 2, Balchug Str., Moscow, 115035. Telephone: (495) 950-21-90; fax: (499) 230-34-12.
Banking supervision of the activities carried out by State Specialized Russian Export-Import Bank (Joint Stock Company), registration No. 2790-Г, is exercised by the Service for Ongoing Banking Supervision of the Bank of Russia. Telephones of the call center of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation are:
- 8-800-300-30-00 – toll free in the Russian Federation
- 8-499-300-30-00 – billing as per tariffs of your provider
Supervision of compliance with the consumer protection laws of the Russian Federation is exercised by the Service for Consumer Protection and Financial Inclusion of the Bank of Russia. A complaint about any activities (omission) by a credit institution that violate the laws of the Russian Federation, or rights and legitimate interests of a physical or legal person may be filed with the Bank of Russia via the online reception.
EXIMBANK OF RUSSIA JSC has successfully passed the assessment of compliance with Regulation of the Bank of Russia on Requirement to Protection of Information Related to Money Transfers and Procedure for Monitoring by the Bank of Russia of Compliance with the Requirements No. 382-P dated 09.06.2012. The compliance was assessed by AST JSC (3, Ostapovsky Prospekt, bldg. 26, Moscow, 109316) from October 28, 2019 to December 20, 2019. The score was 0.87.
By resolution of the Board of Directors of 21.08.2006 (Minutes No. 6), the Bank has voluntarily ceased operations involving deposits from physical persons.